An Exceptional Range with a Choice of Options, Ready for Delivery
Customers have come to know Bridgewell as a highly reliable, global resource for new railroad ties in bulk and wholesale quantities. We have strategic inventories located across North America, ready to deliver when and where they’re needed. We maintain inventories of all standard sizes in AREMA and industrial grades. We offer custom cutting and fabrication and choice of treatment: creosote, copper napthenate, or ACZA.
Sold in truckload quantities, which is approximately 250 ties.
AREMA and industrial grades
- Treated hardwood or softwood
- Creosote and other treatments: copper napthenate and ACZA
- Borate treating option
- Custom cutting and treating for bridge timbers and crossings
6”x8”, 7”x8” and 7”x9”
- Lengths up to 26’ with or without end plates
- Standard switch tie sets range from 9’ -17’ lengths